Colin Cowherd has a dream that on draft day this will be how things end up for the first 10 picks in the NFL draft.
The New England Patriots go after the Cleveland Browns' Number 1 Pick
1. The New England Patriots will Select
Sam Darnold - QB - USC
"Patriots can't afford Tom Brady getting injured at 40"
2. The New York Giants will select
Josh Rosen - QB - UCLA
"I don't buy the Giants not taking a QB"
3. New York Jets (via Colts) will select
Baker Mayfield - QB - Oklahoma
"This would be a talking point for Colin and Kristine Leahy for years"
4. Cleveland Browns will select
Josh Allen - QB - Wyoming
"Cleveland doesn't have Josh Allen rated that much lower than Darnold"
5. Denver Broncos will select
Bradley Chubb - DE - N.C. State
"Best non-quarterback in this draft, Could form the best pass-rushing duo in years (Von Miller)"
6. Indianapolis Colts will select
Saquon Barkley - RB - Penn State
"Home-Run hitting offensive player, Will help Andrew Luck"
7. Tampa Bay Buccaneers will select
Minkah Fitzpatrick - DB - Alabama
8. Chicago Bears will select
Quenton Nelson - G - Notre Dame
9. San Francisco 49ers will select
Calvin Ridley - WR - Alabama
"Small but Explosive"
10. Arizona will trade to get Oakland Raiders' number 10 Pick
Arizona Cardinals will then select
Lamar Jackson - QB - Louisville
"Difference maker athletically, Every defensive coordinator would lose sleep if they had to face Lamar Jackson for the 1st time"