Top 6 Greatest Comebacks in Sports History according to Chris Broussard.
6. Reggie Miller scores 8 points in the final 9 seconds to beat the New York Knicks in Game 1 of the 1995 Eastern Conference Semifinals.
5. Ray Allen of the Miami Heat nails game-tying three-pointer in the dying seconds of Game 6 in the 2013 NBA Finals to deny the San Antonio Spurs the title.
4. Boston Red Sox rally from a 3-0 deficit to win four consecutive games against the rivals New York Yankees in the 2004 ALCS.
3. Sugar Ray Leonard rallies to stun Tommy Hearns in 1981 Welterweight title bout.
2. Chicago Cubs rally from a 3-1 deficit to win 2016 World Series over the Cleveland Indians.
1. LeBron James leads the Cleveland Cavaliers to the 2016 Championship after trailing the 73-win Warriors 3-1 in the NBA Finals.
Check out the full segment above.
Fox Sports Radio's Honorable Mention: 2001 Duke vs. Maryland 'The Miracle Minute'
Fox Sports Radio's Honorable Mention: 2017 Super Bowl: Patriots vs. Falcons '28-3'
Fox Sports Radio's Honorable Mention: 1993 AFC Wild Card Game: Bills vs. Oilers