With the new year here it's only right that we take time to reflect on what happened in 2018 and think of ways to improve our 2019. Chris Broussard is looking at some NBA players and teams and believes there are some resolutions they ought to consider establishing going forward.
6. DeMarcus Cousins - Don't worry about individual statistics
5. Miami Heat - Burn those Miami 'Vice' Uniforms.
4. Kevin Durant - Cut back on the social media
3. Russell Westbrook - Stop shooting so many three-pointers
2. Ben Simmons - Work on your jump shot
1. LeBron James - Time to go with the bald look