Listen and follow along as Jason McIntyre makes his final predictions for the upcoming NFL Draft.
1. The Cleveland Browns will Select
Josh Allen - QB - Wyoming
I don't think Josh Allen is a good QB but he looked like an Adonis compared to the other QBs at the combine.
2. The New York Giants will Select
Saquon Barkley - RB - Penn State
Giants believe they can get back to the playoffs with this pick.
3. New York Jets (via Colts) will select
Sam Darnold - QB - USC
Best quarterback prospect.
4. Cleveland Browns will select
Bradley Chubb - DE - N.C. State
Somebody could trade up but Cleveland should stay here and take Chubb.
5. Denver Broncos will select
Josh Rosen - QB - UCLA
John Elway won't be able to pass up Rosen.
6. Indianapolis Colts (via Jets) will select
Quenton Nelson - G - Notre Dame
Best offensive lineman in the draft.
7. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will select
Derwin James - DB - FSU.
Warm weather defensive back. High talent scale.
8. The Chicago Bears will select
Tremaine Edmunds - LB/DE - Virginia Tech
Next great linebacker.
9. The San Francisco 49ers will select
Roquan Smith - LB - Georgia
Next great linebacker after Tremaine Edmunds
10. The Oakland Raiders will select