Clay Travis ranks the 8 available NFL head coaching positions!
- Cleveland Browns - If a coach can connect with Baker Mayfield, there's a lot of opportunity for success.
- New York Jets - Down the stretch, Sam Darnold was fantastic...The Jets have a ton of cap room.
- Green Bay Packers - Has one of the historically great quarterbacks but there are health concerns.
- Arizona Cardinals - If you believe Josh Rosen is going to be good, then the Cardinals could be a decent job. The right coach could lead to solidifying Rosen.
- Denver Broncos - Not sold on Case Keenum but the roster is solid on the defensive side of the ball. A good young quarterback in the draft could make this job better.
- Cincinnati Bengals - When Andy Dalton comes back the team should improve. Talent isn't awful...
- Miami Dolphins - Uncertainty in the quarterback position.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Worst coaching opportunity due to lack of faith in Jameis Winston.
Listen Below for more details!