Listen to a heartbroken Colin Cowherd rank his top five favorite memories of now-former Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck, as the four-time Pro Bowler officially announced his shocking retirement from the NFL at the age of 29.
Colin admitted it was a ‘sad day for me’, and spent his entire show talking about the memorable career of a guy Colin said was his favorite quarterback coming out of college in his lifetime.
Check out the countdown below and the full video at the bottom.
5. Stanford winning on the road against Southern Cal in 2011, 56-48: “I was at this game… That’s when we knew we were looking at an all-time quarterback talent.”
4. 36-yard pass to Donte Moncrief in the 2014 Wild Card game versus Cincinnati: “This was classic Andrew Luck… Offensive line BAD, Bengals bring pressure and he has to make something happen.”
3. Spoiling Peyton Manning’s return to Indianapolis in 2013: “This was so remarkable and two first ballot Hall of Fame talents competing in a WILD game.”
2. Massive Hit on USC’s Shareece Wright in 2010: “This defines the toughness of Andrew Luck … There has never been a quarterback who hit a defender THAT hard.”
1. Historic 28-point comeback against the Chiefs in 2013 Wild Card game: “This was an absolute blowout and the Colts were down 38-10 in the third quarter. The Colts won 45-44… The second biggest comeback in the playoff history.
FULL segment below: