1. The Cleveland Browns will select
Sam Darnold - QB - USC
Impressive Pro Day, Potential to be Long Time Franchise Quarterback"
2. The New York Giants will select
Bradley Chubb - DE - N.C. State
"Myles Garrett Like, Fills Defensive Void for NY"
3. The New York Jets will select (via Colts)
Josh Rosen - QB - UCLA
"One of the Most Talented Passers, Most Accurate, Smart, Ready to Play"
4. The Cleveland Browns will select
Saquon Barkley - RB - Penn State
"Best Overall Player in the Draft, Explosive Playmaker in the Backfield, Le'Veon Bell-Like"
5. The Denver Broncos will select
Baker Mayfield - QB - Oklahoma Sooners
"Swagger, Accurate quarterback, Mobility could solve offensive line issues"
6. The Indianapolis Colts will select (via Jets)
Minkah Fitzpatrick - DB - Alabama
"Too Good to Pass Up, Versatile, Will Improve Team Right Away"
7. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers will select
Denzel Ward - CB - Ohio St.
"Will Improve Defense, Impressive Tape"
8. The Chicago Bears will Select
Quenton Nelson - G - Notre Dame
"Most Likely be a Perennial Pro-Bowler"
Buffalo Bills will trade to get San Francisco 49ers Pick
Therefore The Buffalo Bills will select
Josh Allen - QB - Wyoming
Rocket for an Arm, Size with Athleticism, Can Throw in Bad Weather"
10. The Oakland Raiders will select
Vita Vea - DT - Washington
"Large and Athletic at 340 Pounds, Can Cover Punts, Will Solidify Interior Defense"