Watch Colin Cowherd count down his rankings of the top 10 teams in the NFL after a Week 14 in which Brock Purdy and the 49ers butchered Tom Brady and the Bucs, Baker Mayfield led one of the greatest comebacks of the season over the Raiders in a career-saving victory, the Cowboys staved off the pesky Texans to remain in the hunt for the NFC East title, the Lions continued their hot streak in a division win over Minnesota, Jalen Hurts embarrassed the Giants in another MVP-building win, the Chiefs survived a scare from the surprisingly explosive Broncos, and Justin Herbert shut down Tua Tagovailoa loyalists in a late victory vs. the Dolphins.
Here are Colin’s Week 14 Herd Hierarchy Rankings as follows:
10. Patriots (7-6) [Last Week: unranked] "I was impressed with Mac Jones last night, he's got NOTHING to work with and he's showing leadership."
9. Vikings (10-3) [Last Week: 8] "I like the Vikings but there are limitations. First team in history to win 10 of their first 13 games with a negative point differential."
8. Dolphins (8-5) [Last Week: 7] "They're going through a tough stretch, they're struggling with protection, and there are a ton of injuries."
7. Ravens (9-4) [Last Week: unranked] "The Ravens drive me nuts but have you seen their defense since Week 9? It's first, second, or third in the league in everything."
6. Cowboys (10-3) [Last Week: 5] "They're great when they're playing downhill but the less they rely on Dak the better they are. 400+ yards in five of their last six games."
5. Bills (10-3) [Last Week: 4] "Von Miller's injury takes them out of the top three."
4. 49ers (9-4) [Last Week: 6] "Since Brock Purdy took over they have outscored their opponents 65-10, and they've outgain their opponents in 12 of their last 13 games."
3. Chiefs (10-3) [Last Week:3] "They sometimes miss the explosive of Tyreek Hill but it's still the most lethal and clever offense in the NFL."
2. Bengals (9-4) [Last Week: 2] "Situationally they're a little better than the Chiefs. They have won 7 of 8 and 9 of 11."
1. Eagles (12-1) [Last Week: 1] "They have three players with at least ten touchdowns. Any time a team can beat you three or four ways they seem like a Super Bowl team."
Dropped from rankings: Seahawks, Titans.