Watch Colin Cowherd count down his rankings of the top 10 teams in the NFL after a Week 8 in which the Ravens continued to send Tom Brady's Buccaneers into a tailspin, the Falcons captured the NFC South lead with a wild finish vs. Carolina, the Cowboys flexed their muscles vs. the Bears, the Patriots knocked the Breece Hall-less Jets back down to earth, the Eagles killed off the Steelers for good, Christian McCaffrey and the Niners looked scary good against the flatlining Rams, and the Bills put another nail in Aaron Rodgers' coffin.
Here are Colin’s Week 8 Herd Hierarchy Rankings as follows:
10. Bengals (4-4) 13-32 LOSS at Browns [Last Week: 4] "Three of their four losses have come on the road. They have the Panthers, Steelers, and their bye coming up, they're going to be fine."
9. Seahawks (5-3) 27-13 WIN vs. Giants [Last Week: NR] "They are number four in the league in scoring, their defense has multiple takeaways in 7 games, and have 14 sacks over the last three weeks—leading the NFL."
8. Ravens (5-3) 27-22 WIN at Bucs [Last Week: 10] "They have the easiest remaining schedule, the no. 2 rushing offense, and the highest rushing average."
7. Dolphins (5-3) 31-27 WIN at Lions [Last Week: 6] "They are 5-0 in games Tua Tagovailoa has started, and he's completing 72% of his throwns on third down."
6. Cowboys (6-2) 49-29 WIN vs. Bears [Last Week: 8] "They're only two losses this year were Game 1 when Dak was injured, and at Philadelphia who is really good. Their defense is fantastic and they lead the NFL with 32 sacks."
5. Vikings (6-1) 34-26 WIN vs. Cardinals [Last Week: 5] "They just added another weapon, TJ Hockenson, to this offense. One of two teams in the league with 10 touchdown passes and 10 rushing touchdowns, the Eagles are the other."
4. 49ers (4-4) 31-17 WIN at Rams [Last Week: 9] "Jimmy Garoppolo has four straight games with multiple touchdown passes, and has four games this year with a 100+ pass rating."
3. Bills (6-1) 27-17 WIN vs. Packers [Last Week: 1] "I know they won and everybody loved it but does anyone bail on their running game faster than Buffalo? They're getting too cocky, too much chatter, you don't have any Super Bowls!"
2. Chiefs (5-2) BYE WEEK [Last Week: 2] "What do you want me to say? They're 19-2 off a bye with Andy Reid so you know they're winning this week."
1. Eagles (7-0) BYE WEEK [Last Week: 3] "They are no longer just a great 'story', they appear to be a great 'team.' They take the ball away and they don't give it up. What a get by Howie Roseman getting AJ Brown."
Dropped From Rankings: Giants
Jason Whitlock Says 'Coward' LeBron James is Bad For Basketball
Colin Cowherd on the 0-4 Lakers: 'Tear that House Down to the Studs'
Gisele is 'Gone For Good' After Giving Tom Brady an Ultimatum: Report Says
Jason Whitlock: The American Lie that is Ruining Tom Brady's Career
Jason Smith: Tom Brady is Not Retiring After This Season
Jason Whitlock: Russell Westbrook is a 'Weak Beta Male' Who Let Twitter Destroy His Career
Colin Cowherd Blasts Aaron Rodgers': 'Eyerolling is Now His Signature Move'
Emmanuel Acho: 'Justin Herbert is Maybe the Most Overrated QB in Football'
Jason Whitlock Rips LeBron James' Legacy: 'He's an Uninformed Race Baiter'