Watch Colin Cowherd count down his rankings of the top 10 teams in the NFL after a Week 9 in which Tua Tagovailoa and Justin Fields had the most unexpected quarterback duel of the year, the Packers' freefall continued against the lowly Lions, the Breece Hall-less Jets shocked the previously invincible Bills, Geno Smith continued his Cinderella story for MVP, Tom Brady and the Bucs saved their season in the dying moments against the Rams, and both the Chiefs and Ravens made their claims as perhaps the league's most dangerous teams.
Here are Colin’s Week 9 Herd Hierarchy Rankings as follows:
10. Seahawks (6-3) 31-21 WIN at Cardinals [Last Week: 9] "They have the number one defense in the league since Week 6 and they have 43 scoring drives. Why? Kenneth Walker, great left tackle, only the Ravens have more scoring drives."
9. Ravens (6-3) 27-13 WIN at Saints [Last Week: 8] "Three straight wins, second-best turnover differential in the league, and a top 5 offense."
8. Dolphins (6-3) 35-32 WIN at Bears [Last Week: 7] "They're 6-0 when Tua is healthy. I don't think their defense is playing up to par but they've got people playing in the right spot-- left tackle,edge, star recievers, nice corners. Tua leads the NFL in passer rating."
7. Cowboys (6-2) BYE Week in Week 9 [Last Week: 6] "They have the best sack differential in the NFL and they have only seven giveaways all season.
6. Vikings (7-1) 20-17 WIN at Commanders [Last Week: 5] "TJ Hockenson feels like an absolute in-divison steal at tight end."
5. Bills (6-2) 17-20 LOSS at Jets [Last Week: 3] "I moved them down last week and I moved them down again this week. They're too dependent on Josh Allen. He has 8 picks and 14 turnover-worthy plays, only Matt Ryan has got more."
4. 49ers (4-4) BYE in Week 9 [Last Week: 4] "The Niners when healthy have the best roster in the league."
3. Bengals (5-4) 42-21 WIN vs. Panthers [Last Week: 10] "This is a team I think ends up in the AFC Championship against Kansas City."
2. Chiefs (6-2) 20-17 WIN vs. Titans [Last Week: 2] "In Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes I trust, but opposing quarterbacks are averaging a 101 passer rating against them. I worry about the backend of their defense."
1. Eagles (8-0) 29-17 WIN at Texans [Last Week: 1] "Here's what worries me about Philly; they've won the turnover battle every week... That's kind of random though, like some years the fumbles go your way and some years the fumbles dont. They've earned the number one spot but I don't know if they would match up in a shootout vs. the Chiefs.
Dropped From Rankings: Nobody