Watch Colin Cowherd count down his rankings of the top 10 teams in the NFL after a Week 15 in which the Vikings pulled off the greatest comeback in NFL history over the Colts, the Bills survived a thriller against the Dolphins in snowy Buffalo, Tom Brady and the Bucs had an ugly second half collapse against the red hot Bengals, the Patriots suffered arguably the most embarrassing loss in league history during the dying seconds in Las Vegas, Trevor Lawrence and the streaking Jaguars officially laid their stake as a real AFC contender in an OT win vs. Dallas, the Lions stayed alive in the NFC playoff hunt with a win over the Jets, and the Eagles won their league-leading 13th game at the expense of potentially losing MVP favorite Jalen Hurts for the rest of the regular season.
Here are Colin’s Week 15 Herd Hierarchy Rankings as follows:
10. Vikings (11-3) [Last Week: 9] "They're 10-0 in games decided by a single score. Their defense stinks but Kirk Cousins leads the NFL with seven fourth quarter comebacks."
9. Lions (7-7) [Last Week: NR] "Jared Goff has six straight games without an interception. When Goff is comfortable he's a top 10-12 quarterback."
8. Jaguars (6-8) [Last Week: NR] "Trevor Lawrence is the best quarterback in the league since Week 9 [no. 1 in completion %, TD-INT, passer rating]."
7. Cowboys (10-4) [Last Week: 6] "Three of their four losses have come on the road. They have ten straight games rushing over 125 yards and have found their run game."
6. Dolphins (8-6) [Last Week: 8] "Buy Miami stock, they outplayed Buffalo in lousy weather. They can beat anybody, especially at home."
5. Bills (11-3) [Last Week: 5] "They're not always good situationally, and they are highly dependent on Josh Allen to save the day."
4. 49ers (10-4) [Last Week: 4] "They have eight wins by over ten points, most in the NFL, the number one scoring defense, and since they lost to the Chiefs they're 7-0. They are the most talented team in the league."
3. Chiefs (11-3) [Last Week:3] "Here's what worries me this year — and there have been a lot of dogs — opposing quarterbacks have a 99 passer rating against the Chiefs. That worries me because they might face Josh Allen, Joe Burrow, or Justin Herbert."
2. Eagles (13-1) [Last Week: 1] "Their o-line and d-line is amazing. Jalen Hurts is out, that's why I take them out of the number one spot, and I do think they're reliant sometimes on Jalen Hurts' feet more than his arm, that concerns me."
1. Bengals (10-4) [Last Week: 2] "Cincinnati is the best team in the league Situationally the best team in the football, six-game winning streak, Burrow now has time to throw, he's completing 70% of his throws; I don't see a lot of weaknesses here."
Dropped from rankings: Patriots, Ravens.
Rob Parker Says Raiders Are the Best Destination for Tom Brady in 2023
Colin Cowherd on Tua Tagovailoa's NFL Future: 'He's Not the Right Guy'
Colin Cowherd on Mahomes: 'He's the Best Quarterback I've Ever Seen'
Colin Cowherd on Trevor Lawrence: 'We Found Ourselves Another Star'
Colin Cowherd Says Patriots Have Become an 'Embarrassing' Franchise
Colin Cowherd Says Tua Tagovailoa Has Become the New Tim Tebow
Jason Whitlock: America Will Quickly Lose Interest in Brittney Griner Story
Emmanuel Acho Apologizes to Chargers Fans For Doubting Justin Herbert
Colin Cowherd: Packers Shouldn't Be Afraid to Trade Aaron Rodgers
Colin Cowherd Says Patriots Are Holding Back 'Franchise QB' Mac Jones